We are excited for all that lies ahead in 2018! We have an exciting announcement about the launch of our EBW Certified Coaching Program and the transition of our name from Chapter Meetings to EBW Empowerment Circle Gatherings.
EBW Certified Coaching Program:
- Are you looking to supplement your current careers with an exciting new opportunity?
- Would you like to understand the secrets of successful entrepreneurs?
- Are you looking to earn more, to give more by coaching others to unlock maximum potential in their businesses?
- Would you like to learn the psychology behind coaching and how to leverage this knowledge to help others?
- Would you like to be featured in the EBW Global Directory, enhancing your visibility with potential clients?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions – this program could be for you! We are now announcing the launch of our EBW Certified Coaching Program! Highlights on the program are as follows:
- The program entails weekly coaching calls with a workbook and resources provided. It begins in February 2018 and the duration is 6 weeks.
- It is taught by Pat Pearson, author of Stop Self-Sabotage, and one of the finest international female business builders with over 30 years experience.
- You will have a 1-on-1 private coaching call with Pat Pearson
- You will learn what coaching really is and how to use it to create change for your clients.
- You will learn how to build the confidence to help your clients.
- You will learn the psychological thinking to support coaching and how that helps you to create better results for your clients.
- You will learn some of the challenges that your clients might need your help to deal with and how best to manage these.
- You will get to maximize a serious combination of proven strategies, and a powerhouse network.
- Early Bird pricing is $1497 reduced from $2997
- EBW2020 will provide certification at the end of your successful participation.
Registration is open until the 27th of January, 2018! Please go to the following link to apply!
Pictured: EBW2020 Leaders Strategizing (From left: Emra Smith – EBW Global Director of Empowerment Circles; Dhylles Victoria – EBW2020 Social Media Manager; Kryssy Ciarlo – Circle Leader for Charleston, SC; Ammie Dover – Circle Leader for Jacksonville, FL)
And now for a word on our Chapter Meetings – We have collectively chosen to transition the name for our monthly meetings from EBW Chapters to EBW Empowerment Circles. Empowerment Circles represents who we are, and what we stand for: a group of women together, strengthening, encouraging, holding one another accountable. Together collaborating, hence the circle. Empowering each other and giving. We call it an EBW Empowerment Circle Gathering for our monthly time together, because it’s so much more than a meeting. You just simply have to experience one!
If you would like to experience a meeting, we have a few coming up! Please go to this link for event details, but highlights are below:
- London, England – Tentative January 19
- NYC – January 23
- Savannah, GA – January to be scheduled
- Gauteng, South Africa – First Empowerment Circle officially launching February 2!
- Austin, TX – February 6
- Pflugerville, TX – February 9
- We have Circles launching this first quarter in Charleston, SC, Pembroke, GA, Jacksonville, FL, Bluffton, SC. By year-end we aim to have 50 globally.
We are so excited that you’re part of this journey with us! Please join us on Facebook (@ebw2020) and reach out with any questions or comments you might have!