“If you want to sell to a women-led company - figure out how to help them first.”
- Ingrid Vanderveldt
Former EIR of Dell Inc. and Founder/ CEO of EBW Inc.
It is with great anticipation that we are proud to invite you to this exclusive invitation be a corporate
member of EBW. Invitations are being extended to Champions inside those global brands committed
to the success, innovation and inclusion of women and minority led leaders as customers, team
members and partners who are authentically committed to the success of women led businesses.
With your membership, EBW will provide insight (exposure, access and ultimately help drive results
to you and your brand as a supporter of EBW2020. In addition to overall “brand lift”, the value of
your membership benefits some of the following areas inside a global organization: Innovation, M&A,
Corporate Supplier Diversity, CEO outreach and benefitting the SMB sales divisions.
As an EBW Trusted Global Partner you will receive:
- WMBE INNOVATOR, INFLUENCER ACCESS AND EXPOSURE:
VIP Participation as an attendee of: January 30-Feb 2, 2020: EBW’s Annual, invitation-only “Billionaire Weekend for Women” (The BWW) which brings together women led companies seeking to gain access to knowledge, connections, resources and mentorship to help them achieve their business goals.
- Opportunity to utilize our MintHER Matchmaking Services prior to events to pre-organize meetings.
- Invitation to key influencer dinners (1 per Quarter) in cities around the globe.
- Attend in person or send a delegate in your place.
- Receive a copy of EBW’s white paper “Women’s Empowerment & the Future in 2019:
- Data Driven and Experienced Based Solutions for Measurable Change”. Our end goal with this work is to do our part towards the 2030 UN Sustainable Development Goals to create jobs, help business owner success and fueling our global economy.
- Corporate partners receive preferred vendor status to the EBW community on
- Website for One Year and a link to Company’s Website
- Brand Exposure (Logo) on Website for One Year and a link to Company’s Website. Utilize EBW’s logo in your own media and outreach efforts.
- Media Exposure Podcast Interview with Company Executive on One Podcast hosted by CEO Ingrid Vanderveldt, Podcast available on 9 platforms including iHeart Radio.
Innovation, Access & Investment Track
Meet your internal business unit goals
membership and sponsorship track
Gain insight, access, exposure and results
Contact us at info@EBW2020.com.