Effective Date: October 4, 2023
1. Information We Collect
- Automatically Collected Information: When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Improve and optimize our Site.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
3. Third-Party Services
We use third-party services for various purposes as follows:
- Analytics: We use third-party analytics services such as Google Analytics to evaluate your use of the Site, compile reports on activity, collect demographic data, analyze performance metrics, and collect and evaluate other information relating to the Site.
- Advertising: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Security: We use Wordfence Security to help protect our Site from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
4. Elementor Functionality and WordPress
We use Elementor for web design and WordPress for website functionality, which may collect information about how you interact with our Site.
5. Your Choices
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Site:
- You can set your browser to reject all or some cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- If you do not wish to have your information used by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Check the settings on your mobile devices for more information on how to manage tracking technologies.
6. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
8. Contact Information